- What did Amos see, according to 8:1-2?
- The symbol seen in verses 1-2 illustrated the “beginning” or the “end” of Israel?
- What shall be turned into wailing? 8:3
- The people falsified three units of measuring in the market. Can you mention them? 8:5
- On this deceitful market, what was to be the price set for the sale of a needy person? 8:6
- The river of which country is being mentioned as swelling? 8:7 also in 9:5
- Fill in the blanks the following prophecy:
“And it shall come to pass in that ……….,” says the Lord God, “That I will make the ………. go down at ………., And I will darken the ………. in broad ……….” 8:9
- What kind of famine will God send on the land? 8:11
- Fill in the blanks:
“They shall wander from sea to ………., And from ………. to east; They shall ………. to and fro, seeking the ………. of the Lord, But shall not find it.” 8:12
- In the last verse of chapter 8, there are some who will fall and never rise again. Their transgression is that they swear by the sin of…? 8:14
Thank you for taking the time to Bible engagement! You can find all our resources and information regarding PBE on this page: https://biblestudyclass.org/bible-experience/
Whether you are a parent, a Pathfinder, an instructor or just a visitor, let us all be reminded that
“whatever things were written before were written for our learning”
For any inquiries about the resources on this website (PBE or Bible questions) feel free to contact us using the form at the Contact page.