- When did God form the locust swarms? 7:1
- How was Jacob (people of Israel): great or small? 7:2 also in 7:6
- After the vision of the locusts, what was the second vision of? 7:4
- When in 7:8 the Lord asked “Amos, what do you see?” what did the prophet answer?
- Against whom will the Lord rise a sword? 7:9
- Who was Amaziah? 7:10
- Fill in the blanks the prophecy of Amos:
“………. shall die by the sword, And ………. shall surely be led away ………. from their own land.” 7:11
- What other description is being used for the “prophet”? 7:12
- Into which land was Amos threatened to flee and prophesy? 7:12
- Where was the prophet Amos forbidden to prophesy? 7:13
- Fill in the blanks: “Then Amos answered, and said to Amaziah:
“I was no ………., Nor was I a ………. of a prophet, But I was a ………. and a ………. of sycamore fruit.” 7:14
- When the Lord called Amos, what command did He give him? 7:15
- Amos was forbidden to speak against the house of whom? 7:16
- Following the curse on the man who stopped Amos prophesying, what was to happen to his sons and daughters? 7:17
- Where was this man going to die? In what land? Be very specific.
Thank you for taking the time to Bible engagement! You can find all our resources and information regarding PBE on this page: https://biblestudyclass.org/bible-experience/
Whether you are a parent, a Pathfinder, an instructor or just a visitor, let us all be reminded that
“whatever things were written before were written for our learning”
For any inquiries about the resources on this website (PBE or Bible questions) feel free to contact us using the form at the Contact page.