- True or false. In verses 1 and 2, the house of Israel is compared to a married woman.
- Fill in the blanks: “For thus says the Lord God: “The city that goes out by a ………. Shall have a ………. left, And that which goes out by a ………. Shall have ………. left to the house of Israel.” 5:3
- What does the Lord say to the house of Israel? 5:4 (ideea repeated also in verse 6)
- Name the three locations (cities) mentioned in 5:5.
- What did they turn into wormwood? 5:6
- The two constellations made by God mentioned in 5:8.
- Fill in the blanks: “They ………. the one who rebukes in the gate, And they abhor the one who speaks ………”
- True or false: “You have built houses and you will dwell in them.” 5:11
- What three mighty sins of the people are being mentioned in 5:12? (3pts)
- When there is an evil time, who keeps silent? Be specific. 5:13
- Fill in the blanks: “Seek ………. and not ………., That you may live” 5:14
- The Lord God of hosts will be gracious to the remnant of whom? 5:15
- When wailing, what words will people say in all the highways? 5:16
- True or false: The day of the Lord will be a day of light and not of darkness. 5:18
- Name the three animals that might attack a man. 5:19
- True or false: God loves the feast days and savors the sacred assemblies. 5:21
- What kind of melodies will not be heard by the Lord? 5:23
- Fill in the blanks: “But let ………. run down like ………., And ………. like a mighty ……….”. 5:24
- While in the wilderness they were to bring sacrifices to God only, they brought their sacrifices to other gods. Can you name any? 5:26
- Where will the people be sent into captivity? Be very specific. 5:27
Thank you for taking the time to Bible engagement! You can find all our resources and information regarding PBE on this page: https://biblestudyclass.org/bible-experience/
Whether you are a parent, a Pathfinder, an instructor or just a visitor, let us all be reminded that
“whatever things were written before were written for our learning”
For any inquiries about the resources on this website (PBE or Bible questions) feel free to contact us using the form at the Contact page.