- Against whom was spoken the word of the Lord, according to 3:1 (2pts)
- For what were the Israelites punished by the Lord, according to 3:2?
- Fill in the blanks: “Can ………. walk together, unless they are ……….?” 3:3 (2pts)
- What two animals are being mentioned in 3:4? (2pts)
- What has to be in a snare to get a bird? 3:5
- What is the reaction of the people in a city when a trumpet is being blown? 3:6
- Please write from memory Amos 3:7. (it is a very important text)
- According to 3:8, when a lion roars, everyone fears. What happens when God speaks?
- According to 3:9, where were they called to assemble, the people from Ashdod and from Egypt?
- True or false: “For they do not do what is right.” 3:10
- What will happen to the palaces, when an adversary will come around the land? 3:11
- What can a shepherd rescue from a sheep that got into the mouth of a lion? (3pts)
- How is Lord God named in 3:13?
- Which parts of the altars of Bethel will be cut off? 3:14
- Name the four types of houses that will be destroyed. 3:15 (4 pts)
Thank you for taking the time to Bible engagement! You can find all our resources and information regarding PBE on this page: https://biblestudyclass.org/bible-experience/
Whether you are a parent, a Pathfinder, an instructor or just a visitor, let us all be reminded that
“whatever things were written before were written for our learning”
For any inquiries about the resources on this website (PBE or Bible questions) feel free to contact us using the form at the Contact page.